Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a beautiful sunny day! Oh no wait, it's raining.

Hark upon the gale!  Literally.  Today was the first day it actually rained in Saint Andrews since I've been here.  There has been lots of misting, drizzling, sputtering, but no actual rain until today.  Of course the day began with a fresh, crisp blue sky and a dazzling sun.  It was cloudy by 2pm and raining by 3.  And it was still raining, I believe, when dinner ended around 7 or so (that's another thing I'm having to get used to - set dinner times!  Breakfast is only served for 1/2 hour in the morning, Lunch for 15 minutes at 12:30, and Dinner for 15 minutes at 6pm.  Talk about strict!).  The wind hasn't still stopped, and was beating relentlessly against my window until just recently (my room is in one of the dormers on the top floor, so I think it attracts the wind :) ).

Tomorrow I finally find out what classes I will be taking!  YES!!  and I will get to turn in my final paperwork so that I will be a fully registered student of the University of St. Andrews!

Much love, hugs, and kisses to all :)



No comments:

Post a Comment